Thermal Testing Chamber – Thermal Stress
- Temperature range: + 5 ° C to + 140 ° C. Possibility for different temperatures e.g. Below zero.
- Manufactured internally by AISI 304-18 / 10 stainless steel antimagnetic.
- Height adjustable grid shelves.
- Full cooling system.
- Air recirculation system for even distribution of conditions.
- Evaporator element outside the room, protected from high temperatures
- Heating system with independent air circulation, safety devices for operation up to 140oC
- Humidity, steam injection and automatic power supply. (Deionized water <10μS).
- Relative humidity measurement with industrial-grade digital hygrometer, suitable for use at high temperatures
- Control system consisting of a touchscreen PLC, high precision sensors that guarantee both the accuracy of testing and the protection and longevity of the subsystems.
- 5 “touchscreen operation with temperature, time, real time graphs, alerts and function statistics. Greek menu or English
- Recording of measurements in flash memory and connection to a PC.
- Programmable and programmable test cycles.
- Selection and indication temperature analysis: 0.1˚
- Thermostat accuracy: ± 1ºC (cooling) ± 0.5ºC (heating)
- Temperature uniformity in the chamber: ± 1˚.
- Humidity range from * 10% – 90% up to 80 ° C
- Accuracy of humidity: 3% – 5%.