- Interior and exterior construction from AISI 304-18 / 10 stainless steel anti-fog. Polyurethane insulation, self-extinguishing, ecological CFC free, density 42kg / m³, and 6cm thick.
- Full cooling system, 1/2 H / F -230V.
- Air recirculation system distribution for even conditions in chamber.
- Heating system.
- One or Two Stainless Doors with Magnetic Seals.
- Shut-off system of the air-circulators, with door opening, to avoid large loss of conditions.
- Full control and control panel – consisting of (depending on the optional equipment selected):
- Electronic digital thermostat – thermometer, two screens, with PID electronic microprocessor (optionally with multiple steps of different temperature setting in combination time).
- Thermostat RT 100Ω.
- Switches for each operating parameter and indicative.
- Set upper and lower limit alarm with audible and visual alarm in case of failure.
- Selection and indication temperature analysis: 0.1˚
- Thermal accuracy: ± 0.5ºC
- Temperature uniformity in the chamber: ± 1˚.
- Operating range: Temperature from 2ºC to + 45ºC.
- Humidity or temperature controller with steps for time profiles (i.e., timing-time programming)
- Humidity (steam) delivery system, steam spray, electronic humidifier – hygrometer and electronic humidity sensor.
Automatic power supply from the network.
Humidity range from 60% to 90%. (Depending on the optional equipment selected)
Hygrometer accuracy: 5%. (Depending on the optional equipment selected)
- Digital temperature-humidity logger (with on-screen displays: date, time, temperature (2 zones) and humidity), transferability of measurements to PC with USB stick, and storage of measurements about one year.
- Calibration certificate from an accredited body for operating conditions (temperature and humidity)
- Touch screen, color, real-time graphs, unlimited programs, statistics, etc.,
- (Provides 5) SCADA software for manipulating, visualizing and recording the projector parameters. Ethernet interface without limitation of computer – cabin distance. The Labview platform of National instruments is used, which is an industry standard. No pre-installation of Labview is required, nor is the purchase of a stand-alone application.
- Dehumidifier for operation at low humidity up to 40% (at 20 ° C) minimum
Dew point 10˚C
- Air dryer for low humidity operation at low temperatures (indicatively 15% at 5˚C)
Minimum dew point -8˚C
- Side panel (or door frame) with 8-fluorescent light bulb-36W each visible light, maximum power 15.000lux. Switch for each lamp (8 steps) and 24-hour programmer
- Side panel (or door frame) with an array of 8 fluorescent lamps – UVA- 36W each visible light, maximum power (UVA @ 340nm) 30W / m2. Switch for each lamp (8 steps) and 24-hour programmer
- Rotating shelving system for uniform irradiation of samples.