- The cabin is mounted in your room. The equipment can regulate temperature and humidity by performing cooling – heating – humidification – dehumidification.
- The room can be adjusted to different temperatures / humidity conditions depending on the needs of the experiments. Indicatively, we report the most common conditions: 25C / 60%, 20C / 60%, 23C / 50%, 25C / 40%, 20C / 65%, 30C / 40% etc
- The cabin is constructed by assembling individual panels (insulated panels) of 10 cm thickness. The inner and outer linings are made of heat-sealed PVC coated sheet. The floor is non-slip, reinforced with plywood for high load resistance, with built-in sanitary corners. All panel corners are rounded for easy cleaning.
- Door with safety lock (direct opening from the inside), lock and monitor windows.
- The cabin has watertight led ceiling lights.
- The homogeneity (temperature and humidity) is checked during the calibration procedure by an accredited carrier, the results do not accompany the chamber (OQ / PQ certificate)
- Chrome-plated galvanized steel mesh shelves.
- The climate unit performs the cooling / heating / humidification procedures for dehumidifying and circulating air. The cooling / dehumidifying functions are performed with independent cooling circuits with hermetic compressors and ecological coolants. The condensing units are independently accessible without affecting the chamber conditions during their regular maintenance. The heating function (via the refrigerant power assisted) is controlled by PID ensuring the stability of the conditions. Humidification of the air is achieved by an industrial centrifugal type humidifier.
- For the operation of humidifiers it is recommended to supply them with deionized water, to minimize the deposits of salts on the surfaces.
- Control system (user):
- On the front of the cabin touch control panel with Greek (or English) menu for complete control of the conditions and operation of the individual cabin systems. Digital independent 4-parameter logger. The control system achieves a temperature stability better than + 1C and + 5% RH, controlling and notifying the user of any malfunctions in the climate unit. Indicatively we mention: Low fluid pressure, compressor overheating, condenser overheating, low humidity, forgotten open door.
- Optionally, the control system can be connected to the local network by providing remote control / diagnostic and diagnostic capabilities.
- Functions are separated at the Operator / Administrator / Technician level with security codes.
- Real-time display of the desired and actual operating conditions and status of the individual systems.
- Automatic re-start after loss of power.
- Recording of any malfunction events.
- Recording operating parameters and storing them in external SD or USB flash memory for storing / processing them in H / Y
- Optional email notification in the event of a malfunction.