Inox Laboratory Freezer
- Construction from stainless steel AISI 304 18/8-10.
- Injected polyurethane foam insulation, 60mm in thickness (CFC & HCFC free,42±2 Kg/m3 density).
- Tested Operation at ambient Temperature of +43°C.
- Ergonomic designed reversible doors with lock, 70mm thick with a self closing mechanism at an angle of 45o or less.
- Hygienically designed rounded corners.
- Clip-on shelving system.
- Automatic evaporation of the condensate water.
- Clip-on magnetic gaskets.
- Εquipped with a frame electric resistance.
- Refrigeration system: Ventilated.
- Stainless feet adjustable in height.
- Electronic thermostat (+ 2 ° C thermostat accuracy) with electronic temperature display(0,1° C reading precision).
- High / low temperature alarm sound and visual, in case of failure.
- Hot-gas defrost.
- Temperature and pager logging systems are optionally available.
- The electronic temperature recorder that we place on our refrigerators panel is able to monitor one or two different temperature zones
- In accordance to UNI EN 12830, is easy to set thanks to the 7 selectable languages to visualize both setting parameters and alarms.
- Through the USB port provided, data can be downloaded to a common flash drive and then transferred to a PC to be processed in graphs and statistics thanks to the WinRecorderStore application supplied.
- Permanent technical support with spare parts always available
- Made in Greece